Pages

google analytics

Friday, January 27, 2017

Catching Up with the Background Images for Everyone - 2017


I hadn't forgotten. Not completely. But I've been delayed. In part, because my camera is not functioning. I've sent it to the repair shop to have the work done, but it's not back yet. So I'm making do, by going back through some older photos that I've taken that I either hadn't used, or that I've processed a bit differently for these three background images.

As with all the Background Images for Everyone, these images are free to you and yours. You are free to use them as you will at home, work, school, church, wherever. I only ask that 1- you share them freely and 2- that you tell others you found them here.

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails