Pages

google analytics

Saturday, May 21, 2016

I Would Beg Pardon, but from Whom? - New Music

I tangled the path and disrupted the plasma field line phenomenon. I fired the laser beam from orbit. I was undone by an erratic electron flow. I would beg pardon, but from whom?


I Would Beg Pardon, but from Whom? - Below are listed the various sounds I used from the Freesound Project:

01 – Autocephalous

02 – The Great Auk

03 – Corruption (Oh Boy)

Toy Glock 

04 – Gravitational Force, Emotional Impulse

05 – Other Angels

06 - Illegal Transmissions

07 –Dreamfree

08 – I Disappear

09 – I Would Beg Pardon, but from Whom?

Freedback 11 

10 – Chaos 7 Hazard 8

11  - Unpredictable Spotlights

12 – Theoretical Vexation





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails