Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Grooves and Lights

We're setting up today for a "pumpkin party" at the church. It's pumpkin everything around here: pumpkin ring toss, pin-the-grin-on-the-jack-o-lantern, pumpkin bread, pumpkin crafts, pumpkin seeds... Everything is pumpkin - except my station for the evening. I'll be taking Christmas portraits of everyone.  Sure. It makes sense... sorta'.

Anyway, as I was getting the backdrop and props set up and my lights in place, and laying out the ugly Christmas sweaters, I took a few test photos to make sure everything is ready. Then I took a few more experimental photos like this one. It has nothing to do with pumpkins or Christmas portraits, but I like it.

Grooves and Lights by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails