Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Letter from Dr. Tarrec Regarding the Pentagon


I received a brief letter from my strange friend, Dr. P. L. Tarrec, today.


Jefrey, my favorite pupil,

I received your latest communication with great joy. You make an old man happy when you write. I commend you on your continued interest in my work.  Your questions about and suggestions for my research are quite astute for one so young.

However, when you ask if the symbolic use of the pentagon by the Illuminate, the Satanists, and the U.S. Army betrays something more than mere coincidence, you have gone very far astray. Such a comparison, my boy, is an insult to the Satanists. 


Tarrec

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails