Pages

google analytics

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Background Images for Everyone - 2015 - Week 1

Well, the holidays and vacation travel interrupted my regular posting here at the blog, but I'm home now and I guess it's about time to get back to some sort of normal routine around here.  That being said, here is the first of the new year's free weekly background images.  In the past couple of years I've been calling them "Powerpoint Slides for Everyone" but I don't care if you use them in Powerpoint or not.  Use them where and how you will.

For those who may be interested, this week's image is of some wiry, glittery Christmas decorations photographed using my DIY homemade macro lens.

 photo week1_zps7bc1f1bc.jpg




But wait... there's more:  I'm also posting the entire batch of last year's images, as well as those from previous years.  Download them all if you like.  I only ask two little things:  1) that you share them freely, and 2) that you tell others that you found them here.


Background Images - 2014
Background Images - 2013
Background Images - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails