Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Singing Christmas Songs at the Grocery Store

I have, this Christmas season, spent a fair amount of time in front of our local grocery stores, playing my guitar and singing various Christmas songs instead of ringing a bell.  (I hate the bell, but don't tell anyone I said that.)

We're just about finished with out kettle season for this year; tomorrow is the last day.  I'll go out one more time (at least until next year).

I took my little audio recorder with me today and recorded a bit of it all.  The microphone was on the floor and behind me - so the sound is a little weird, but in these recordings you can hear the clang and clatter of shopping carts, people coming in and going out of the store, talking, laughing as they pass by  You can hear the occasional announcement from the grocery store's PA system. These sounds are unedited - all the bum notes and out of tune singing is just as it was.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails