Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fight or Flight into Egypt

Behold, the Angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream saying, “Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.”

But Joseph replied, “There is no need for flight. I am well equipped to defend my family, armed as I am with a Beretta 9mm handgun with M6 Tactical light with laser and Trijicon night sites.  With it I can respond to any threat that might come against the child or his mother.”

The Angel of the Lord spoke a second time unto him saying, “King Herod is exceeding wroth and will send his men of might to slay the child. Arise! Arise now and flee into Egypt…”

But Joseph interrupted him saying, “I also have a Mossberg 500 pump-action shotgun with Winchester PDX-1 shotgun shells. I have no need for alarm; I am not afraid.”

Then the Angel of the Lord left him, for there is no reasoning with some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails