Pages

google analytics

Monday, December 15, 2014

A Walk Downtown

It doesn't feel much like December.  It's been in the 50s (F) for several days, and it rained - alternating heavy pounding rain, and light misty drizzle - all day today.  This evening it's still somewhat balmy ( considering that it's December in Iowa) so I took my camera out for a stroll through the downtown square.

I used two lenses tonight: my Super Takumar 50mm and my Albinar 80 - 205mm.

Photograph Christmas Courthouse by Jeff Carter on 500px

Photograph Courthouse Windows by Jeff Carter on 500px

Photograph Christmas Light Reflections by Jeff Carter on 500px




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails