Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'll Fight

 photo IllFight_zps359f2721.jpg


























A photo of my friend, David W. as General William Booth, founder and first General of The Salvation Army.  David delivered a portion of Booth's final address, given at the Royal Albert Hall in 1912.  

“While women weep, as they do now, I’ll fight; while children go hungry, as they do now I’ll fight; while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I’ll fight; while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets, while there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I’ll fight, I’ll fight to the very end!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails