Pages

google analytics

Saturday, October 4, 2014

At the Grocery Store with Garden Jim

My friend Garden Jim called me up this afternoon to ask if I could take him to the grocery store.  His paycheck came a day late (but not, thankfully, a dollar short) and his normal ride couldn’t take him today.  I said that I could and, because I take it just about everywhere, I grabbed my camera.

We talked as we walked through the aisles of the store – or rather, Jim talked and I nodded along.  That’s pretty much how conversations with Jim tend to go.  I don’t mind. He’s good guy.

I went to the grocery store and came back with photographs (and a gallon of milk.)

Produce - Tomatoes and Shallots by Jeff Carter on 500px.com


Produce - Onions by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails