Pages

google analytics

Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's Official - I'm a College Student Again


I often tell people that I'm on a 25 year plan - that is, if I work really hard and focus all of my attention,  I can cram all four years of college into 25.  I think I can do it.  It will take some blood, and sweat, and tears, but I think I can, just maybe, do it.

All I need to finish out my bachelors degree is a few (7) general ed type classes - some English Comp., Literature, Art Appreciation, Science and Math.  And of those, only the Math requirement has me sweating. I like math, I just am not very good at getting the numbers to line up properly.)

I'm now enrolled at the local community college - Des Moines Area Community College (DMACC) at the Newton, Iowa campus.  I've purchased my books and everything.  Whoo hoo!

I have two classes this semester - English Comp. I and an online Literature Class focusing on Science Fiction. (How cool is that?!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails