Pages

google analytics

Monday, July 14, 2014

Moon Photos

I went out Saturday evening to take some pictures of the "supermoon,"  but I was thwarted by thunderclouds rolling across the sky, obscuring the moon.  So I took pictures of the highway instead.

I went back out tonight to try again - even though I missed the "supermoon" I still captured some quality photos.  I took several in quick succession and have looped them in an animated .gif.  You can see the motion of the moon - and of the few wispy clouds that were in the sky this evening.

Full Moon, July 13, 2014 by Jeff Carter on 500px

Photograph Full Moon, July 13, 2014 by Jeff Carter on 500px




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails