Pages

google analytics

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Oil and Water - Take Two

I posted a batch of these photos last night.  (You can read a description of how I set up the photograph there.) But afterwards I got to thinking that perhaps I could do them better. So I picked up the camera again and took a few more.  I think that I was right.  I did do them a bit better the second time.

These and several other of my photographs are available for purchase - either as a digital download, or as a professional quality print. There are several different options in material, size, and framing.  And whatever money I make in these sales is given to support the work of The Salvation Army in Newton, Iowa.   Check them out here.  You might find something you like.



Oil and Water - Purple 2 by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

Oil and Water - Emerald by Jeff Carter on 500px.com

Oil and Water - Gold by Jeff Carter on 500px.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails