Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Harvest

Not long ago I wrote a little bit about my friend Garden Jim, and how I've been helping him every now and again with his garden.  Tonight we out out to harvest his little plot for what will probably be the last time this season.

We picked squash and cucumbers, pimentos and peppers (cayenne and jalapeno) , ground cherries and zucchini.  Jim insisted that I take some of produce for my family.  I didn't want to take too much - it's his garden, but he let me have some of the peppers and the ground cherries

When I got home I discovered that my wife had made chili for dinner - so some of the peppers went straight into my bowl.  Very tasty.


 photo Harvest_zps5f82eae8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails