Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Eating the Hand of Buddha - I am Cthulhu

I've mentioned before on this blog that my son and I (and sometimes my daughter too) like to try new and exotic (and some would say weird) foods.  Our newest taste experience was a Buddha's Hand fruit.

They're a citrus.  It's all pretty much rind - tastes a lot like lemon peel - though the interior section is a bit sweeter.  It also left my lips feeling tingly...

 photo BuddhaHand_zps22690d35.jpg

























I think the tingly sensation should have been a clue. I'm afraid that I'm turning into Cthulhu.
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

I am Cthulhu photo IamCthulhu_zpsab91a0d6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails