Pages

google analytics

Monday, July 29, 2013

Burning Sunset, Family Vacation

I'm away on vacation for a few days - in Southern Indiana visiting with family at my parents newly purchased home.  It will be their retirement home when they finally retire in a couple of years.

It's a bit like living in 1992  here though.  No wi-fi.  We're all out at McDonalds on a wi-fi raid tonight.

I took this picture last night.  We stopped at a rest station along as the sun was setting.

Burning Sunset photo burningsunset_zps312396c5.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I really love your article. I really appreciate your great work thanks a lot.

    family vacation ideas

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails