Pages

google analytics

Friday, January 11, 2013

Notebook Doodle - A Man with Large Glasses


Photobucket

I haven't posted any of my notebook doodles in quite a while.  So... here is a man with large glasses.

The text in my nearly illegible penmanship to the left were the beginnings of a blog post that I never got around to writing.  The notes have nothing to do with the doodle.

"i was critical of President George W. Bush and his administration. Yes, I disagreed with many of the policies he initiated, and I protested the wars he launched in Afghanistan and Iraq.I was critical, yes, but i also tried to be kind. Though I could not readily comprehend the way his Christianity informed his decisions.  I allowed that  he was, as he said, a Christian in some sense of the word. His understanding of xianity is not very much like mine.  His practice is altogether different, but i tried to keep in mind that he claimed Jesus Christ as his lord and savior..."











No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails