Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pro Sound Effects Logo Contest


Pro Sound Effects - a sound effects library company, is creating a new video logo for all of their promotional videos and tutorials.  They're holding a contest for the audio portion.  It's a six second video.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my entry  (mine is entry #64)- and if you'd give it the ol' "Thumbs Up".

Thanks.

I used (as I do) a couple of sounds from the Freesound Project

Bent Yahmaha
Light Bulb Wink
Plop
Head Scratching
I also reused a bit of a bass line that I created a while back
* UPDATE

I added a second version of my submission (entry #66.) This one includes the letters PSE (Pro Sound Effects) in Morse Code.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails