Pages

google analytics

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Anxious For Nothing





I was having a bit of a bad day as I made this.  But it got better. Mostly.
I was anxious for nothing.  I should, instead, be anxious for nothing.

Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made unto God. - Philippians 4:6

This song is available for download. Perhaps it will help if you're having a bad day.

I made this little song using a synth voice created by AfroDJMac, a very strange and beautiful synth voice he calls the Space Forest Synth.

I also used three sounds from the Freesound Project:
Seagulls 
Forest Jam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails