Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Film Collaboration with my Brother - Dane County Salvation Army

Recently my brother filmed a promotional video for The Salvation Army of Dane County, Wisconsin.  (That our father is the Dane County Coordinator had nothing to do with it, I'm sure.)

This is background music that I made for the film at my brother's request.




If you like it, you can download it here.

This version is slightly different than that in the film.  I continued to tinker with it after I gave it to Brad, but the differences are minimal, and the music is mixed pretty low in the film, so you probably can't hear them anyway...


The Salvation Army of Dane County from Brad Carter on Vimeo.

I used the following sounds:


2 comments:

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails