Pages

google analytics

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Northwoods TV 2011 - Monday

I am home again after a week at Music Camp.  I spent a week with the kids, leading a band, helping with theory, and - hopefully - helping them to become better musicians.  That was the goal, and I like to think that we achieved it.  The group of youngsters in my band made some significant progress over the seven days and made me very proud during our final performance.

One of  my other responsibilities at music camp is the production of Northwoods TV - a daily video of camp silliness.  Here is the episode we produced for Monday. 




I would have posted these sooner, but I had little free time.  From early morning to late into the night (and into the next morning) we were busy.  But now that I'm home again, I'll be posting them for you to enjoy.  If you were there and you see yourself in the video, drop me a note. Be sure to pass the link on to your friends, too.


We used some sound effects from the freesound project:
Cow Moo
Fart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails