Pages

google analytics

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Going to Jail

I need your help, but I hesitate to ask. 

I know that money is tight for everyone these days, and I know that in not-too-very-long I'll be hitting you up again to help raise money for our annual Salvation Army Red Kettle / Bell Ringing / Christmas fundraising,

but

on November 17th  I'm going to jail to help raise money for the March of Dimes Foundation- (Jail in this particular case being at the local Pizza Ranch...)

The March of Dimes Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of babies.  You probably knew that already.  But did you also know that it was founded by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1938 as the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis to defeat Polio? Since then their mission has been expanded to preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality and funds research in biochemistry, microbiology, developmental biology, genetics, pediatrics, and many other fields.

If you can help me in helping the March of Dimes, I'd really appreciate it.
You can pledge online -  or call or email me about a donation.

As a special thank you gift - I am offering to create a piece of music for anyone who donates $50 dollars or more.   That's right.  You will have an original piece of music created just for you.  You can brag about it and play it for all your friends.

Here are some examples of my recent music. 

So... help keep babies healthy, get special music and ... maybe help again in a few weeks when I'm asking for money at Christmas for the Salvation Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails