Pages

google analytics

Friday, August 6, 2010

Notebooks and Doodles, I save it all










I've had to begin another notebook. The previous one was finally filled with all my "mental dirrhea" (as a friend crudely described it) These are my notes to myself, questions, study for sermon prep, 1st drafts of poems and other writings as well as the occaisonal scribble and doodle.

Here are a few sribbles that I like.


In going through some of my older notebooks I found some material that I'm keen to revisit - a piece of writing that I thought I had lost and which I think turned out pretty well for a first draft. I may begin the rewriting and editing process to see if I can make something of it. If it turns out well, I'll let you know. If it turns into utter garbage, I'll keep my shame to myself and will post something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails